Sunny and Stormy Day: A Cooperative Sharing Game for Kids
- LEARNING AND GROWING: Nourish your child’s social-emotional well-being through this matching-and-sharing game from Peaceable Kingdom that has three difficulty levels adaptable to your child’s age.
- HOW TO PLAY: Read the book together, then use your memory skills to find the “sunny” and “stormy” matches from the book before the moon comes up. Use the sun, cloud and rainbow tokens to share the highs and lows of your own day as a family.
- WE WIN TOGETHER: Talking about feelings in an age-appropriate way can nurture emotional health and encourage confidence, compassion and kindness. Sunny Stormy game and book help kick-off important conversations between kids and parents.
- 3 PART, 3 LEVELS: The game’s storybook, memory game and sharing activity can be done all together, or separately, and have three levels of experience to adapt to older and younger children.
- INCLUDES: Full-color Picture Book, 24 Game Tiles, 1 Game Puzzle, Heart Pouch with 3 Sharing Tokens, Instructions (For ages 3 and up)