St. Francis Peace Lapis Gemstone Bracelet
St. Francis of Assisi is the patron saint of ecology and animals. Wear this bracelet and be inspired to be an instrument of God’s peace, to live in harmony with all of life, to receive God’s divine balance, and share His unconditional love.
“Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace." —St. Francis
With your purchase of this St. Amos Blessing Bracelet, you also give back. Caitlin & John Stamos family’s proceeds from this bracelet will be donated to organizations that are working to preserve our planet for future generations.
- Adjustable slipknot cording which opens to 9.5", closes to 6.25"
- Lapis 4mm gemstones, natural gemstones vary slightly in color and size
- Handwoven in Mexicali
- Gold or silver-tone Share the Love medal, gold or silver-tone St. Francis Medal, and a gold-tone or silver-tone "loved" tag
- Medals made in a sacred site in Italy
- Comes on an inspirational card with a Prayer for Our Earth from Pope Francis and a message from Caitlin and John Stamos