Kinsey Cotton Classic Long Sleeve Pajamas
Women's long sleeve yarn dyed woven cotton pajama set.
A simple, classic plaid made into your favorite long sleeve pajamas and finished with white piping. Woven cotton, not knit. The cotton pajamas that you've been looking for. Our signature pajamas are designed for a comfortable and relaxed fit. These are pajamas that you want to come home to at the end of the day. All day comfort on the weekends... all night comfort on those days in between weekends. Perhaps your new best friend.
Cotton is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a perfect choice as an environmentally-friendly fabric throughout its life cycle.
Whenever possible, wear cotton. A good quality, cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around so it will allow a little airflow for drying out the dampness. Also, cotton is a natural fiber, so it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it. Natural cotton. So nice.
Needham Lane sleepwear is the well made, the comfortable and the long lasting sleepwear that you deserve. Luxury sleepwear without the price.
We are a woman owned (she designs all the prints), family run small business that cares about our product and your experience with our company, Needham Lane. If you have questions about our line, we'd love to hear from you.
Get Needham Lane
• Made of soft, medium weight, 100% yarn dyed woven cotton (see Fabric Guide)
• The button-front top has a notched collar, patch pocket and side vents at hem for a comforting fit
• Pajama top is approximately 25 1/2" long (size Medium)
• Full-length pants have side-seam pockets and a functioning drawstring elastic waistband
• High quality cotton. Long lasting
• Our cotton is delivered to you soft and gets softer with each wash
• Not stretchy
• Not clingy
• Not jersey knit
• Not polyester
• Needham Lane pajamas are all cotton, all the time. Always woven. Never knit
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
• Designed at our studio in New England. Manufactured in India.
S(4/6), M(8/10), L(12/14), XL(14/16)